Radisson Blu Hotel Sydney is a stylish five-star hotel housed within a stunning heritage-listed building dating back to 1856. Reminiscent of New York’s famous Flatiron building, the Radisson Blue Hotel Sydney occupies a landmark position in the heart of Sydney on the corner of Pitt, Hunter and O’Connell streets. The hotel is surrounded by many of Australia’s top companies and famous Sydney sites including The Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, historical Rocks area, Circular Quay, Botanical Gardens along with major shopping precincts, theatres and nightlife just a short stroll away.
Meetings and Events at Radisson Blu, Sydney
Housed within a beautifully restored heritage-listed building the intimate, boutique style five-star Radisson Blu Plaza creates outstanding unique events of relaxed elegance, style and perfection. A total of 9 meeting spaces provide more than 500m2 of space ideal for corporate gatherings, board meetings, social events, Christmas parties or private dinners for 2 to 200 guests.
Radisson Blu Plaza’s nine function and meeting rooms, which have been refreshed and modernised as part of a $12 million re-design, provide more than 500m2 of space, ideal for corporate business meetings, board meetings, social events, private dinners or cocktail functions from two to 200 guests.
Meeting facilities include:
- 9 meeting rooms with maximum capacity for up to 200 people
- 2 heritage rooms with natural light
- 2 large contemporary rooms, each divisible into up to 3 smaller rooms
- Day delegate conference packages
- Dedicated function floor with direct street entry
- Menus tailored to your particular taste and budget
- On-site audio-visual partner, Staging Connections
Staging Connections On Site Contact
P +61 2 8214 0276