Overlooking Victoria Square, the Hilton Adelaide hotel is located in the heart of Adelaide's business, entertainment, shopping and dining precincts. Explore nearby attractions such as Adelaide's Central Market or catch a tram from just outside this Adelaide hotel to seaside Glenelg or along North Terrace to the Adelaide Convention Centre. With a total of 2200sqm of dedicated meetings and events space coupled with unparalleled technology, the Hilton Adelaide is the ideal venue whatever your style of event.
Hilton Adelaide offers innovative conference space with the flexibility to adapt to any conference, convention, meeting, or exhibition need. It provides atmosphere, unparalleled technology and flexible services so that a conference for 50 or 800 is convened in a professional, relaxed style which encourages productivity and success.
Meeting and Events
Hilton Adelaide offers innovative conference space with the flexibility to adapt to any conference, convention, meeting, or exhibition need. It provides atmosphere, unparalleled technology and flexible services so that a conference for 50 or 800 is convened in a professional, relaxed style which encourages productivity and success. The spaces combine to offer a total of 2,200sqm of dedicated conference space. Features include the spectacular Grand Ballroom, Balcony Rooms which overlook Victoria Square, multi-purpose Meeting Rooms, a sleek Boardroom and an innovative Business Lounge.
Convention and Conference facilities:
- Plenary Grand Ballroom plus 14 meeting rooms, ideal for breakaway sessions and workshops
- Grand Ballroom for up to 780 delegates (theatre style, pillar-free space) plus two further conference rooms for 180 delegates per room (theatre style)
- Grand Ballroom for up to 570 delegates (banquet style, pillar-free space)
- Boardrooms and meeting rooms with a dedicated Business Lounge
- A total of 2,200sqm of flexible, dedicated conference space
- Gallery exhibition space for 36 trade booths
- Lobby exhibition space for 36 trade booths
- Organisers’ office for large events, with our complements
- State-of-the-art sound and lighting technology
- In built audio visual and wireless technology
- Room blocks of up to 300 bedrooms per night available for single events
Accommodation and catering
Choose from the Hilton Adelaide hotel's great choice of accommodation, ranging from stylish Deluxe Rooms to the exclusive luxury of the Executive Floor and Suites. There are a total of 380 rooms. Experience Seriously South Australian® cuisine created using the freshest local ingredients cooked in a delicious, yet simple cooking style at The Brasserie. Tailored menu options are also available.
Technical and Business Facilities
- Dedicated on-site AV technical assistance (Staging Connections)
- Equipment Rental
- Business Center
- Business Phone Service
- Office Rental
- Photo Copying Service
- Secretarial Service
- Video Conferencing Available
- Fitness Room
- Jogging track
- Tennis Court
- Walking track