The Staging Group, which includes Staging Connections Group Limited (ABN 69 083 269 701), Staging Connections Pty Limited (ABN 46 006 668 702) and Exhibitions and Trade Fairs Pty Limited (ABN 72 101 130 527), aims to protect the privacy of the personal information that we collect and hold while carrying out our activities. This is an important policy goal for the Staging Group.
The Staging Group is also bound by the Australian Privacy Principles (the Principles) established under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Act) and the Staging Group has developed a Privacy Statement as part of the Staging Group's efforts to achieve its policy goal and to comply with its obligations under that legislation.
Personal information is any information or opinion that is capable of identifying a person.
The Staging Group’s Privacy Statement contains important information about:
• what types of personal information we might collect;
• how we aim to use personal information;
• when we will disclose personal information to others;
• how we manage and secure personal information;
• how you can access and seek to correct personal information that we hold about you; and
• how you may make a complaint if you think that we have breached the Principles.
Please review the Staging Group’s Privacy Statement by clicking here.
Please note the Staging Group’s Privacy Statement does not form part of any contract (except to the extent that we expressly specify that it does).
From time to time, we may review and update our Privacy Statement – for example, to reflect changes to the law, technology or our companies. You should check the version of the Privacy Statement available on our websites periodically to read about any updates.