Successful AGMs start here
With all of your company’s stakeholders in the room, we understand the importance of delivering a seamless AGM. That’s why we’re here to provide solid event production solutions to make sure your AGM is a success.
Tailored event services for
Annual General Meetings
From audio visual, staging and lighting through to multimedia and interactive technology.
We specialise in producing Annual General Meetings of all shapes, sizes and complexities. Our tailored approach and proven-track record makes us the preferred AGM provider in the Asia Pacific region. The Staging Connections team has unrivaled experience and specialist skills in managing stakeholders, backed by a thorough knowledge of the formal processes in executing an AGM. From staging and set design through to lighting, and audio visual services, we can cater for even the most demanding and high-profile AGM’s. Our service can include:
- Detailed preproduction and rehearsals
- Registration desks
- Customised set design and Board of Directors' table
- Clear AV for presentations and Q&A
- Multimedia and screen content such as presentations
- Compliance Recording
- Board of Directors' speaker prep room
- Highest quality audio and vision throughout all areas
Digital Services for Annual General Meetings
Enhance your AGM with the latest event technology
Take advantage of our latest event technologies, designed to give your AGM attendees a truly seamless experience from onsite to onscreen. Staging Connections’ large range of digital services will enhance your engagement and interaction of your attendees.
- Customised Webcasting – It’s a big ask to expect all of your company stakeholders to be available to attend your AGM in person. With Australia’s most customisable webcasting platform, you can display both the live recording and synchronised presentation slides, side-by-side, so your online audience can see exactly the same as those in the room. This means you can reach your audience anywhere, at any time.
- Event Polling – Let your attendees vote and communicate ideas throughout your AGM, straight from their mobiles. Our Live Polling platform has been used at many corporate events, proving a highly useful way of collating data to review after the event, too! *Live anonymous polling is only available for New Zealand companies.
- Digital Registration– Cut out tedious administrative tasks with our digital registration tool – a quick and simple solution to keep your registration process streamlined and online. Data submitted is imported directly to an online database, for you to access at any time.
- Event Apps – Keep your AGM attendees up-to-date with our free event app. Event Briefcase has 10 features giving you endless possibilities to streamline your AGM communication. From uploading important documents, meeting minutes, reports and speaker bios, through to links to videos, venue info, and company information.
Annual General Meeting Production Specialists
We’ve got every component of your AGM covered
Our technical production services provide you with the peace of mind that every aspect of your Annual General Meeting can be organised by us – from staging to styling, we’re here to provide you with the highest quality event services. Staging Connections have both the experience and the dedicated team to cover every element of your event, from start to finish. We can analyse the space of the venue, and work around that to ensure a comfortable and customised setting for your AGM. You can be rest assured every voice is heard, every message is visualised, and every stage is set through our extensive event production services.
Find the perfect venue for your AGM
We’re in-house at over 70 four and five star venues
Organising a venue is the first thing to tick off your event planning check-list when organising an Annual General Meeting, and finding that particular venue which suits your needs isn’t always easy. As the in-house AV provider for more than 70 four-and-five-star venues around Australia, New Zealand and Fiji, you can rely on us to source the perfect venue for your AGM.
Partner with Staging Connections
to produce your next AGM
Staging Connection’s approach to AGM’s is a revolutionary one. We use contemporary methods to ensure delivery is professional and to the highest standard, and strive towards ensuring your attendees leave the event influenced and inspired. Our experienced production team is here to make sure your next Annual General Meeting is a success. We have been the audio-visual provider behind some of the biggest AGM’s across the region, and combined with our vast range of event services, we have the solutions to all your AGM concerns.
Get in touch with us today and start planning a successful Annual General Meeting.
Find out how we turn every event into an extraordinary experience.
We love events.
With over 30 years in the industry, we’re the most trusted team in Australasia with the largest range of event services.
We’re local, wherever you are.
With more than 100 locations and 750 staff, we’re ready to take on any event.
Creativity is in our DNA.
From AV to styling, our experts bring your vision to life, leaving you with a tailored solution and great experience.
Annual General Meeting Case Studies
Staging Connections was tasked with the delivery of key communication objectives for the NRMA Motoring & Services AGM. In order to ensure a successful delivery of the event the team concentrated on the look and feel of the room as well as the audio visual for the meeting.Read >
Rio Tinto AGM
Staging Connections were tasked with the successful delivery of Rio Tinto’s AGM.Read >
Staging Connections were briefed by the Westfield Trust to create a landmark AGM that built on and surpassed previous years. The team managed and delivered the AGM across a range of event components, including event staging and webcasting of the proceedings to stakeholders, the media, and analysts around the world.Read >
Our happy clients
Staging have been a major part of our conventions for many years now, and the team know exactly how we operate and work well to deliver our results. My thanks to Staging Connections as a complete team, and to make our 2012 Gala Awards Dinner such a huge success.
Accommodation Hotels Gala Ball has consistently been recognised by both ‘The West Australian’ and ‘The Sunday Times’ as one of the top 10 events of the year in WA. Staging Connections have played a major role in this achievement by continuing to exceed our expectation in terms of theming, lighting, audio visual and overall service.
The whole 3 days of our conference ran smoothly and it was the least stress I have ever had with Audio Visual and theming. The room for our awards night was spectacular. You guys are real professionals.
The three people with whom I principally dealt from Staging Connections all performed not only beyond my expectations, but also beyond my hopes. Their role in making the conference the success it was cannot be understated.