Amp up your AV career and join Staging Connections today
We are a leading event services company based in Australia and are currently looking for an experienced qualified AV Technician to join our passionate team in Port Douglas. You'll be positioned in-house at one of 5 star venue partners in the role of Senior AV Technician. Sound good to you? Keep on reading...
In this role you will provide leadership, coordination and hands on delivery in the installation, operation and removal of AV equipment. You will be required to run shows of any size and complexity. As a Senior Technician you will form part of the senior production team working with the most qualified and respected AV technicians and managers. As part of your role you may have to travel to Cairns as required.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Demonstrated competency in operating audio visual equipment;
- Strong lighting abilities and knowledge of GrandMA
- 5 years related experience and leadership skill
- Customer centric and excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- High standard of personal presentation
- Riggers Ticket is high regarded
- Valid Drivers License
- Flexible to work after hours and on weekends and to travel
WHY YOU’LL LOVE US
- No day is the same but every day is rewarding: We work in the exciting world of events. Every event presents its own set of unique thrills and challenges, charging our teams to be creative yet pragmatic every day.
- We turn ordinary events into extraordinary experiences: It's our passion for creating unforgettable experiences
- We cultivate great culture! At Staging Connections we grow teams that are seriously fun.
- You will be an integral part to the business and as such, will be in a position to showcase your passion for our events.