Senior AV Technician - Join us in Perth!
Staging Connections are Australia’s leading and growing event production and solutions company and we are on the lookout for a qualified and experienced audio visual technician to join our dedicated team in Perth.
Working within one of our prestigious venues in Perth, the role of Senior AV Technician provides provide leadership, coordination and hands on delivery in the installation, operation and removal of AV equipment. You will be required to run shows of any size and complexity.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Demonstrated competency in operating audio visual equipment;
- Strong lighting abilities and knowledge of GrandMA
- 5 years related experience and leadership skill
- Customer centric and excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- High standard of personal presentation
- Riggers Ticket is high regarded
- Valid Drivers License
- Flexible to work after hours and on weekends and to travel
Why you’ll love working with Staging Connections
- No day is the same but every day is rewarding: We work in the exciting world of events. Every event presents its own set of unique thrills and challenges, charging our teams to be creative yet pragmatic every day.
- We turn ordinary events into extraordinary experiences: It's our passion for creating unforgettable experiences
- We cultivate great culture! At Staging Connections we grow teams that are seriously fun.
- You will be an integral part to the business and as such, will be in a position to showcase your passion for our events.