Are you a driven Sales professional with a passion for events?
Staging Connections are a leading event services company throughout Asia Pacific. We specialise in the delivery of corporate events, conferences, gala dinners and more from within the regions most prestigious hotels and venues. With exciting growth in South Korea, we are looking for an experienced and creative Sales Executive to join our growing team in Seoul.
Staging Connections are leaders in event technology and event production across the Asia Pacific. Due to an exciting growth phase, there is an opportunity for an experienced and creative Sales Executive to join our dedicated team, delivering event production services in Seoul, South Korea.
We are looking for an enthusiastic sales executive with experience in the pitch and sale of live audio visual and event productions services. In this key role, you will be responsible for selling Encore’s range of products and services, producing memorable events for our clients. This position requires a person with excellent communication skills and a successful track record in building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing sales proposals of each event as well as driving business development to new and existing clients.
Sales Executive Responsibilities
- Manage the Audio Visual Sales & Business Development process through lead generation, sales tracking, and sales activity closure.
- Develop creative concepts and designs that will enhance client’s brand and engage the audience.
- Work closely and develop a strong working relationship with the clients and venue partners.
- Ensure customer needs and expectations are met.
- Coordinate all aspects during planning phase of events including liaising with supplier, venues and production teams.
- Prepare and present pitch proposal and material for all large scale events.
- Ensure outstanding customer service is provided to the clients during and after the sales phase.
- Ensure the confidentiality of customer information.
What we’re looking for in our Sales Executive
- Previous sales experience in event management and/ or production is essential.
- Qualification in Hospitality or Events is highly regarded.
- Excellent ability to communicate verbally and written, in both English and Korean.
- Excellent planning, organisational, time management & account management skills.
- Customer centric and ability to build strong and long lasting customer relationship.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines.
- The right to work in South Korea is required.
Why you’ll love working with Staging Connections
We believe in turning ordinary events into extraordinary experiences. Staging Connections is the largest event services company operating throughout Asia Pacific. For over 30 years we've maintained a reputation as a leading events company, offering unrivaled experience across audio visual, lighting, staging, styling, multimedia, through to the latest in event technology. It's our passion for creating extraordinary experiences that drives our 750+ team.
We invest in our people, because we believe in hiring the most talented in their field – who can bring something special to your event. We have put on events for the likes of Amway, Macquarie Bank, Dell, Tourism Australian and Rotary Australia. And we have the awards to prove it.
We truly love what we do. Because for us, it’s not just about turning up. We love transforming spaces using creative ideas and the latest event technology. And ultimately? We love turning an ordinary event into an extraordinary experience.
- No day is the same but every day is rewarding: We work in the exciting world of events. Every event presents its own set of unique thrills and challenges, charging our teams to be creative yet pragmatic every day.
- We turn ordinary events into extraordinary experiences: It's our passion for creating unforgettable experiences
- We cultivate great culture! At Staging Connections we grow teams that are seriously fun.
- You will be an integral part to the business and as such, will be in a position to showcase your passion for our events.