New Zealand AV Technicians
Are you an experienced AV Technician? Do you want to amp up your career by joining New Zealand's most respected and exciting events company?
What our AV Technicians do
- Deliver, operate and manage audio visual equipment for our events, including set-up and removal from the event locations.
- Liaise with clients, crew, event production team, freelancers and venue staff in a professional manner and operate independently under event show-day conditions.
- Apply working knowledge of all equipment, its application, cabling requirements and identify likely problem areas.
- Visually identify and assemble all equipment to the correct specification.
- Install and pack down equipment in a safe manner.
- Test and check installed equipment including aligning, tuning and troubleshooting.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent grooming and presentation.
What AV experience you would have
- Experience working in Corporate Events.
- Demonstrated competency in operating audio visual equipment
- Highly developed customer service skills.
- Proven track record in a technical role (audio experience is desirable).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to deal with people at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible to work after hours (when necessary).
- EWP NZQA Qualified Operator (desirable).
Here's 6 reasons to join Staging Connections today
- You'll get to work across a broad range of live events - from large outdoor events to styled gala dinners, conferences and AGMs.
- As a Registered Training Organisation you'll have access to amazing career development and training opportunities.
- Enjoy working in house at our five-star venue partners in Auckland.
- Our competitive package also includes relocation assistance for non residents of Auckland - where our NZ head office is based.
- Be part of Asia Pacific's largest and most experienced events company with offices in New Zealand, Australia wide and in Singapore, Fiji and China.
- Enjoy working with some of New Zealand's biggest brands.