Are you our new Multimedia Designer?
Be in charge of designing extraordinary experiences at one of Australia's leading event company. The Staging Connections production team are now looking for a creative solutionist to join the team as Multimedia Designer! It’ll be an exciting role with lots of different event elements to work on.
If you’ve got so much talent, it’s falling out of your pockets then we want to hear from you!
What we're looking for
- You’ll have a background in designing multimedia content for projects and events including animation and video editing for Screen and Web.
- You can provide onsite support at events.
- A designer who can provide creative solutions with a strong emphasis on engaging design.
- You know good design when you see it; you are always up with the latest trends and conventions in art, design, architecture and culture.
- Produce eye catching banners and large format print.
- Someone to work with the team on industrial design for major event proposals.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent grooming and presentation.
What multimedia design experience you would have
- You’ll have experience in a number of programs including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, PowerPoint, Keynote, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You’ll have strong understanding of and experience with video compression codecs.
- You’ll have Animation Skills (Adobe After Effects and Flash), CSS and HTML Coding skills.
- You’ll have an awareness of the application and use of audio visual technology for events.
- You’ll have client relationship and communication skills that are second to none.
- You’ve got strong planning, organisational and time management skills – just show me the next brief!
- You’ll love the challenge of working with budgets of any size, and have the ability to deliver a creative solution to every brief.
Here's 6 reasons to join Staging Connections today
- You'll get to design for a broad range of live events - from large outdoor events to styled gala dinners, conferences and AGMs.
- You’ll be an integral part to the production team and as such, will be in a position to showcase your passion for our events, and demonstrate your undying passion for things that resonate with your audience.
- Our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing you with fulfilling career development and training opportunities.
- We are serious about fun and make coming to work enjoyable everyday!
- Be part of Asia Pacific's largest and most experienced events company with offices across Asia, Australia, New Zealand and Fiji. Plus, when you join Staging Connections you are becoming part of Freeman, the global leaders in brand experiences and face-to-face marketing.
- No day is the same but every day is rewarding: We work in the exciting world of events. Every event presents its own set of unique thrills and challenges, charging our teams to be creative yet pragmatic every day..