Amazing opportunity to join a growing events agency in Beijing, China
Staging Connections are leaders in event technology and event production across the Asia Pacific. Due to an exciting growth phase our sister company, Encore Event Technologies has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Manager to join our dedicated team in Beijing, China.
The Human Resources Manager will provide recruitment and general HR support for our China business. Responsibilities include but are not limited to recruitment, payroll, workforce planning, performance management, talent development and reports.
Based in our Beijing office, this person plays a critical role in the Encore Beijing team and will be hands on in managing all HR areas and be an advisor to the management team and employees locally.
- Be a HR strategic partner to internal stakeholders and provide advice on HR areas not limited to internal promotion, disciplinary action, transfer and termination
- Provide all round HR support and advice to internal stakeholders and employees
- Provide assistance in the development and delivery of training programs
- Responsible for the complete recruitment cycle
- Prepare employment contracts and manage the on-boarding of employees
- Ensure the accuracy and timely lodgement of payroll, income tax, social insurance, housing fund
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of HR records
- Ensure employees are compliant with company policies and procedures
- Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of similar experience in the field, experience I the events/ hospitality industry is highly regarded
- Previous experience to work in a high volume recruitment HR position
- Fluent in Mandarin and English languages
- Customer focused
- A motivational leader who is able to inspire staff to negotiate continuous change and improve services
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Acts decisively and readily accepts full accountability
- Highly dependent and great decision maker
- Proactive, adaptable and hands on, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Acts ethically at all times, demonstrates strong integrity and maintains confidentiality