MID-WEIGHT TO SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
We’re Australia’s leading event services company and we’re on the lookout for an experienced and creative designer to join our marketing team for a full time 12 month maternity leave contract commencing Monday 4 September.
Staging Connections are a leading event services company renowned for delivering extraordinary experiences in and outside of venues across Australia, New Zealand and Fiji. We’re currently looking for an experienced and creative Designer to join our marketing team for a full time 12 month maternity leave contract commencing Monday 4 September.
The business is experience a rapid growth period and with so much cool stuff happening we need someone to help beautify it. It’ll be an exciting role with lots of different brand elements to work on using a whole library of stunning event imagery. You’ll be working in a tight-knit team so you need to be a team player.
If you’ve got so much talent, it’s falling out of your pockets then we want to hear from you!
What we're looking for in our Graphic Designer
In a nutshell – we want a visual solutionist, not a mouse monkey. Someone who can take a problem and come back with a beautiful solution and possibly three directions it can go in!
- Experience working with a number of different brands
- Awesome portfolio that displays your expertise in both print and digital media (advertising, social, eDMs, display, etc.)
- You’re original and bring fresh ideas to the table - being involved in discussion comes naturally
- You’re driven by the desire to find a unique and brilliant response to every brief
- You've done your fair share of branding and identity work
- You get the need for creativity with the importance of consistency
- You’ve got your sleeves rolled up - you're resourceful and always thinking about the next step and come to the business with new ideas when they come to you
- The right to work in Australia is required
Your Key Skills
- Tertiary qualifications in graphic design
- Advanced level Adobe Creative Cloud essential (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Intermediate level HTML/CSS for eDM
- Additional digital skills in Premiere Pro, After Effects, animation etc. will be highly regarded
- Traditional print and typography skills with a solid understanding of pre-press
- Impeccable eye for detail with strong communication skills
Why you’ll love working with Staging Connections
We believe in turning ordinary events into extraordinary experiences. Staging Connections is the largest event services company operating throughout Asia Pacific. For over 30 years we've maintained a reputation as a leading events company, offering unrivaled experience across audio visual, lighting, staging, styling, multimedia, through to the latest in event technology. It's our passion for creating extraordinary experiences that drives our 750+ team.
We invest in our people, because we believe in hiring the most talented in their field – who can bring something special to your event. We have put on events for the likes of Amway, Macquarie Bank, Dell, Tourism Australian and Rotary Australia. And we have the awards to prove it.
We truly love what we do. Because for us, it’s not just about turning up. We love transforming spaces using creative ideas and the latest event technology. And ultimately? We love turning an ordinary event into an extraordinary experience.
- No day is the same but every day is rewarding: We work in the exciting world of events. Every event presents its own set of unique thrills and challenges, charging our teams to be creative yet pragmatic every day.
- We turn ordinary events into extraordinary experiences: It's our passion for creating unforgettable experiences
- We cultivate great culture! At Staging Connections we grow teams that are seriously fun.
- You will be an integral part to the business and as such, will be in a position to showcase your passion for our events.