Are you an enthusiastic event all-star ready to lead a team of passionate event professionals?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic event professional, with experience in delivering live events to join Staging Connections' New Zealand events team based in picturesque Auckland.
In this Event Manager role you will be leading a team of passionate and dedicated event professionals based at one of our 5 star venues in Auckland. Your mission is to deliver world class events every time, no matter their size. It's the quality of our event delivery that maintains our reputation as the leading event services company in the Asia Pacific.
We are looking for enthusiastic Event Manager with experience in the sales and logistics of live Audio Visual hire. In this key role, you will be responsible for promoting Staging Connections' event production service range to the venue and our clients. This position requires a person with excellent communication skills and a successful track record in building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of one of our most prestigious venues as well as leading the onsite team and driving business development to new and existing clients.
If you’re passionate about leadership and events, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Previous experience in Audio Visual production, meetings and events is essential;
- Proven track record of a successful event management career;
- Sound knowledge of Audio Visual Equipment and the hire thereof;
- Excellent planning, organisational, time management & account management skills;
- Solid track record in managing a high performing team and within a third party venue;
- Strong business acumen and financial Management skills;
- Customer centric and ability to build strong and long lasting customer relationship. Previous experience in serving high end client is highly regarded;
- Strong communication skill (verbal and written), negotiation and influencing skills;
- Ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines;
- Strong rostering and cost management experience;
- Qualification in Hospitality or Events is highly regarded;
- Work right in New Zealand is required;
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH STAGING CONNECTIONS
- No day is the same but every day is rewarding: We work in the exciting world of events. Every event presents its own set of unique thrills and challenges, charging our teams to be creative yet pragmatic every day.
- We turn ordinary events into extraordinary experiences: It's our passion for creating unforgettable experiences. Use your creativity to design memorable events
- We cultivate great culture! At Staging Connections we grow teams that are seriously fun.
- You will be an integral part to the business and as such, will be in a position to showcase your passion for our events.