Event Manager Opportunity in Manila
Staging Connections are leaders in audio visual and event production for over 35 years. With our continual expansion across Asia, we are on the lookout for an experienced and creative Event Staging Manager to join our team in a prestigious hotel in Manila, Philippines.
Staging Connections are continuing to grow across Asia and we are on the lookout for an experienced and creative Event Staging Manager to join our team delivering event production services in Manila, Phillippines.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Event Manager with experience in the sales and logistics of live Audio Visual and Event Production to join our growing team in prestigious hotels throughout Manila. In this key events role, you will be responsible for promoting Staging Connections' range of event services and producing memorable events. This position requires a person with excellent communication skills and a successful track record in building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of each event as well as driving business development to new and existing clients.
Key Responsibilities at our Event Staging Manager
- Manage day to day operation of event services.
- Establish and maintain long lasting relationships with both internal and external parties.
- Manage budgets and profitability of the AV and production department.
- Manage a team and make sure expectations of the client are met.
- Sales and business development.
- Coordinate Logistics of audio visual and labour hire.
- Source and manage external vendors and ensure the smooth running of events.
What experience you'll need to join as our Event Staging Manager
- Previous experience in event management and/or production is essential.
- Good knowledge of Audio Visual equipment and services.
- Excellent ability to communicate verbally and in written both in English.
- Excellent planning, organisational, time management & account management skills.
- Solid track record in managing a high performing team.
- Strong business acumen and financial Management skills.
- Customer-centric and ability to build strong and long lasting customer relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines.
- Strong rostering and cost management experience.
- Qualification in Hospitality or Events is highly regarded.
- Work right in Philippines is required.
Why you’ll love working with Staging Connections
- No day is the same but every day is rewarding: We work in the exciting world of events. Every event presents its own set of unique thrills and challenges, charging our teams to be creative yet pragmatic every day.
- We turn ordinary events into extraordinary experiences: It's our passion for creating unforgettable experiences
- We cultivate great culture! At Staging Connections we grow teams that are seriously fun.
- You will be an integral part to the business and as such, will be in a position to showcase your passion for our events.