Exciting Event Manager Job Opportunity in Bangkok
Are you a creative and experienced Event Staging Manager looking to join a leading events company in Bangkok, Thailand? Staging Connections are the leading event services provider across Asia Pacific and are now extending their range of corporate event services to Bangkok. If you are looking to join a growing events company with great culture and career development opportunities this is the role for you!
Staging Connections are continuing to grow across Asia and we are on the lookout for an experienced and creative Event Staging Manager to join our Venue team in one of the prestigious hotels in Bangkok, Thailand.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Event Manager with experience in the sales and logistics of live Audio Visual hire to join the Staging Connections team in Bangkok, Thailand. In this key events role, you will be responsible for promoting Staging Connection’s range of event services and solutions to the venue and our clients. This position requires a person with excellent communication skills and a successful track record in building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of one of our most prestigious venues as well as leading the onsite AV and events team and driving business development to new and existing clients.
What experience you'll need to join as our Event Staging Manager
- Previous experience in meetings and events is essential. Proven track record of a successful event management career.
- Sound knowledge of Audio Visual Equipment and the hire thereof
- Excellent ability to communicate verbally and in written both in English and Thai.
- Excellent planning, organisational, time management & account management skills.
- Solid track record in managing a high performing team and within a third party venue.
- Strong business acumen and financial Management skills.
- Customer-centric and ability to build strong and long lasting customer relationship. Previous experience in serving high end client is highly regarded.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines.
- Strong rostering and cost management experience.
- Qualification in Hospitality or Events is highly regarded.
- Work right in Thailand is required.
Why you’ll love working with Staging Connections
- No day is the same but every day is rewarding: We work in the exciting world of events. Every event presents its own set of unique thrills and challenges, charging our teams to be creative yet pragmatic every day.
- We turn ordinary events into extraordinary experiences: It's our passion for creating unforgettable experiences
- We cultivate great culture! At Staging Connections we grow teams that are seriously fun.
- You will be an integral part to the business and as such, will be in a position to showcase your passion for our events.