Are you a creative events manager with a digital flair?
Staging Connections is one of Australia’s leading event services company and we are entering an exciting period of growth! As such we are on the lookout for a driven and creative team player to join the Sydney team as an Event Manager.
This role offers you an opportunity to work on world class events for leading names across various industries, and utilise your skills in all things digital and webcasting!Ideally coming from an events background, the successful candidate will be able to leverage the support of an experienced team of professionals from sales, production, accounts, and marketing functions to create highly engaging events for our clients.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN AN EVENT MANAGER
- Proven experience in managing a portfolio of clients
- Proven experience in retaining and growing revenue year on year
- Knowledge of Audio Visual equipment
- Working knowledge of video streaming and podcasting
- 1-2 years experience in a video production role in live TV / webstreams
- Management of events from initial brief through to delivery
- Process driven and a disciplined approach to sales and service
- Ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines
- Ability to build strong and lasting customer relationships
WHY YOU’LL LOVE BEING PART OF OUR TEAM
- No day is the same but every day is rewarding: We work in the exciting world of events. Every event presents its own set of unique thrills and challenges, charging our teams to be creative yet pragmatic every day.
- We turn ordinary events into extraordinary experiences: It's our passion for creating unforgettable experiences
- We cultivate great culture! At Staging Connections we grow teams that are seriously fun.
- You will be an integral part to the business and as such, will be in a position to showcase your passion for our events.