Let your imagination run wild and design extraordinary live events!
Staging Connections are the leading event services company throughout the Asia Pacific. We specialise in the delivery of live corporate events and work with some of the biggest local and international brands to stage their conferences, gala dinners, awards nights, sales incentives and more. We are looking for a creative and talented individual to design these experiences. If you have exceptional graphic design and creative skills to bring to life an idea, then we want to hear from you.
Do you have the creative talent to design amazing events for our clients? Can you take a brief, create a visual experience with your graphic design skills and bring an idea to life? Can you back this up with the ability to deliver all aspects of your design logistically, operationally and aesthetically? Are you already a highly accomplished event stylist with client management experience who enjoys working in a team?
We are looking for talented Event Designers to assist our sales team in enhancing client events and driving revenue through inspiring event design.
What our Event Designers are responsible for:
- Collaborate in the creative development of event design, including highlighting trends and thought leadership and sharing this within our company.
- Selling and promotion of event designs to clients alongside our in-house venue teams or directly with the client as appropriate.
- Assist in the design and development of Staging Connections event styling along with audio-visual services.
- Ensure accurate equipment specifications and product availability when quoting event designs.
- Ensure follow-up of estimate and clarification of details within agreed time frames.
- Excellent customer service and follow up.
- Produce quotes and proposals (incorporating correct profit margins) for both internal and external clients.
- Prepare briefs and then lead & supervise a team onsite of multiple stakeholders in the setup of the event.
What experience are we looking for in our Event Designers
- Proven design ability using a variety of software platforms (including PowerPoint, Keynote, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Event styling and design.
- Visual merchandising experience favourable.
- Proposal writing.
- Pitch development & delivery.
- Project management & delivery.
- Live events.
- Financial management skills, sound understanding of cost control and budgeting.
- Strong Microsoft office skills, excel, word, power point.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Able to work after hours (when necessary) and attend client events.
- Ability to lead a team to deliver your design and vision onsite.