Inviting all applications, all event roles, all experience levels!
Staging Connections in New Zealand are entering an exciting growth phase and need passionate event professionals and AV technicians!
We have exciting opportunities exist across all event roles at all levels starting at entry-level through to seasoned professionals. From event sales and account management, through to in-house roles at our four and five star venue partners, and even AV technicians and crew. If you are wanting a rewarding and exciting career in events, then send us your cover letter and resume today!
Why should you amp up your events career with Staging Connections?
- We turn ordinary events into extraordinary experiences: It's our passion for creating unforgettable experiences that drives our team of 1100+ AV technicians and event experts. We create award-winning events by combining leading technical know-how with creative flair. And we put these ideas into action using Asia Pacific's largest range of event services including audio vision, styling, multimedia production, event technology and everything in between. This means you'll have exposure working across every aspect of event production and delivery.
- No day is the same but every day is rewarding: We work in the exciting world of events. Every event presents its own set of unique thrills and challenges, charging our teams to be creative yet pragmatic every day. You'll get the opportunity to work across a broad range of events from conferences and gala dinners, to outdoor sporting events, destination incentives, new product launches and everything in between - we do it all.
- We're local where ever you are: Staging Connections are in-house at over 70 four and five star venues around Australia, New Zealand and Fiji, making us the largest in-house audio visual and event services provider in Australia. We also have a sister companies in Singapore and across China, extending the reach of our capabilities and venue partner network. In China, we have offices located in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou and we're currently expanding our number of in-house venues across Asia Pacific. This means you'll get the opportunity to work on some of the biggest and most exciting events to hit Asia Pacific, coupled with the opportunity to travel between our locations.
- You grow with us: As a Registered Training Organisation you'll also have access to some of the best certified training programs in the industry. At Staging Connections we believe our people are our greatest asset and are committed to nurturing great talent via numerous internal employee recognition, mentoring and training programs. This means when you join Staging Connections, you don't just have a job - you have a career.
- We cultivate great culture: At Staging Connections we grow teams that are seriously fun. We're in the business of events after all! From office competitions, social events, fitness groups and the occasional event of our own we make it our business to create a great place to go every day.
With over 30 years experience turning ordinary events into extraordinary experiences we're the events company who can take your career where it needs to go!
Inviting all applications for New Zealand event roles
Event sales | Production & Management | AV Technicians | Crew | Operations | Admin