Audio Visual Technical Supervisor - Incheon, South Korea
We are currently expanding our event services across Asia and need talented crew to help us grow. Currently, there is an amazing opportunity for an experienced AV Technician with team leadership experience to join us as an AV Technical Supervisor in Incheon, South Korea!
For over 35 years, Staging Connections has been a leading event production and technology company specialising in the delivery of corporate events across Asia Pacific. Due to an exciting growth phase across Asia, we are looking for a qualified and experienced Audio Visual Technical Supervisor to join our dedicated team in one of our prestigious venues in Incheon, South Korea.
If you have a passion for events this is a great opportunity to advance your career in event production and technology, we would like to hear from you!
AV Technical Supervisor Responsibilities
- Provide consultation with internal and external client and participate in planning and operational activities of events.
- Convert customer’s conceptual design brief into technical reality.
- Coordinate, supervise and take part in Audio Visual equipment delivery, installation, operation and removal.
- Design production schedules.
- Supervise, train and coach technical crew.
- Perform administrative duties as required.
What we’re looking for in our AV Technical Supervisor
- At least 4 years experience in a senior technical/supervisory role in events industry.
- Excellent knowledge of audio, vision and lighting technologies.
- Excellent speaking and writing ability in Korean.
- Good speaking and writing ability in English.
- Intermediate level computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, CAD Systems).
- Highly developed customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Flexibility to work after hours and on the weekends as required.
- Excellent grooming and presentation.
- Excellent management/ leadership skills.
- The right to work in South Korea is mandatory.
Why you’ll love working with Staging Connections
We believe in turning ordinary events into extraordinary experiences. Staging Connections is the largest event services company operating throughout Asia Pacific. For over 30 years we've maintained a reputation as a leading events company, offering unrivaled experience across audio visual, lighting, staging, styling, multimedia, through to the latest in event technology. It's our passion for creating extraordinary experiences that drives our 750+ team.
We invest in our people, because we believe in hiring the most talented in their field – who can bring something special to your event. We have put on events for the likes of Amway, Macquarie Bank, Dell, Tourism Australian and Rotary Australia. And we have the awards to prove it.
We truly love what we do. Because for us, it’s not just about turning up. We love transforming spaces using creative ideas and the latest event technology. And ultimately? We love turning an ordinary event into an extraordinary experience.
- No day is the same but every day is rewarding: We work in the exciting world of events. Every event presents its own set of unique thrills and challenges, charging our teams to be creative yet pragmatic every day.
- We turn ordinary events into extraordinary experiences: It's our passion for creating unforgettable experiences
- We cultivate great culture! At Staging Connections we grow teams that are seriously fun.
- You will be an integral part to the business and as such, will be in a position to showcase your passion for our events.