A role where AV tech meets friendly customer service!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic customer service orientated individual to join Staging Connections' venue team in Wellington, New Zealand.
This position is an entry level audio visual and customer service role, we like to call it 'AV Concierge'. You will be responsible managing the audio visual equipment, and running the day to day operations as well as quoting and selling Staging Connection's range of services in the hotel’s meeting rooms. This position requires a person with excellent communication skills and a successful track record in delivering a consistent high level of customer service.
If you’re looking for a career in audio visual sales and events, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Working knowledge of basic audio visual equipment is required
- Qualification in Hospitality or Events is desirable
- Experience in the Hospitality and Events industry is desirable
- High level of customer service skills and customer centric
- Sales ability and negotiation skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills (verbally and written)
- Strong client relationship-building skills
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- High level computer skills
- Understanding of our services and products
- Current driver's license and own transport is preferred.
- Work right in New Zealand is required
WHY YOU'LL LOVE A CAREER WITH STAGING CONNECTIONS
- No day is the same but every day is rewarding! We work in the exciting world of events. Every event presents its own set of unique thrills and challenges, charging our teams to be creative yet pragmatic every day.
- We turn ordinary events into extraordinary experiences: It's our passion for creating unforgettable experiences
- We cultivate great culture! At Staging Connections we grow teams that are seriously fun.
- You will be an integral part to the business and as such, will be in a position to showcase your passion for our events.