Passionate about events? Want to join an award-winning event company?
Staging Connections are Australia's leading event production and audio visual specialist company. We have a very exciting opportunity for a passionate event professional to join our team in one of Melbourne's best hotels helping manage the production of events. Sound too good to be true? Read more and apply today
The successful candidate will be responsible for Assisting the Event Staging Manager in running the day to day operations as well as quoting and selling Staging Connection’s range of services in small meeting rooms. This position requires a person with excellent communication skills and a successful track record in delivering a consistent high level of customer service.
If you’re passionate about events and looking for a career progression in the Audio Visual and Events industry, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN AN ASSISTANT EVENT STAGING MANAGER
- Passion for Audio Visual and previous Audio Visual experience
- Qualification in Hospitality or Events is desirable
- Previous working experience in Hospitality and Events industry
- Outstanding sales ability and negotiation skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Proven management or supervisory experience
- Financial Management skills
- Strong communication skills (verbally and written)
- Ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines
- Effective negotiation skills
- High level computer skills
- Good understanding of our services and products
WHY YOU’LL LOVE BEING PART OF OUR TEAM
- No day is the same but every day is rewarding: We work in the exciting world of events. Every event presents its own set of unique thrills and challenges, charging our teams to be creative yet pragmatic every day.
- We turn ordinary events into extraordinary experiences: It's our passion for creating unforgettable experiences
- We cultivate great culture! At Staging Connections we grow teams that are seriously fun.
- You will be an integral part to the business and as such, will be in a position to showcase your passion for our events.