Careers and Training
Staging Connections is a diverse and experienced community of over more than 750 event professionals, technicians and artists who love making great events happen. With offices around Australia and New Zealand and in-house at over 70 premium venues across Australia, Fiji and New Zealand, we are Australia's largest audio visual and event technical production company.
For our current worldwide vacancies for event management, production and event sales are advertised on this page (see left) and in Australia through www.seek.com.au. We would also encourage you to like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter as well as LinkedIn to keep abreast of future opportunities at Staging Connections.
We're expanding - all roles, all levels, all locations!
Staging Connections are entering an exciting growth period and need passionate event professionals and AV technicians to help us get there! Opportunities exist across all event roles at all levels starting at entry-level through to seasoned professionals - from event sales and account management, to in-house roles at our four and five star venue partners, and even AV technicians and crew.
Why should you amp up your career with Staging Connections?
- We turn ordinary events into extraordinary experiences: It's our passion for creating unforgettable experiences that drives our team of 1100+ AV technicians and event experts. We create award-winning events by combining leading technical know-how with creative flair. And we put these ideas into action using Asia Pacific's largest range of event services including audio vision, styling, multimedia production, event technology and everything in between. This means you'll have exposure working across every aspect of event production and delivery.
- No day is the same but every day is rewarding: We work in the exciting world of events. Every event presents its own set of unique thrills and challenges, charging our teams to be creative yet pragmatic every day. You'll get the opportunity to work across a broad range of events from conferences and gala dinners, to outdoor sporting events, destination incentives, new product launches and everything in between - we do it all.
- We're local where ever you are: Staging Connections are in-house at over 70 four and five star venues around Australia, New Zealand and Fiji, making us the largest in-house audio visual and event services provider in Australia. We also have a sister companies in Singapore and across China, extending the reach of our capabilities and venue partner network. In China, we have offices located in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou and we're currently expanding our number of in-house venues across Asia Pacific. This means you'll get the opportunity to work on some of the biggest and most exciting events to hit Asia Pacific, coupled with the opportunity to travel between our locations.
- You grow with us: As a Registered Training Organisation you'll also have access to some of the best certified training programs in the industry. At Staging Connections we believe our people are our greatest asset and are committed to nurturing great talent via numerous internal employee recognition, mentoring and training programs. This means when you join Staging Connections, you don't just have a job - you have a career.
- We cultivate great culture: At Staging Connections we grow teams that are seriously fun. We're in the business of events after all! From office competitions, social events, fitness groups and the occasional event of our own we make it our business to create a great place to go to 'work' every day.
With over 30 years experience turning ordinary events into extraordinary experiences we're the events company who can take your career where it needs to go!
Inviting all applications
Event sales | Production & Management | AV Technicians | Crew | Operations | Admin
Australia, New Zealand, and across all of Asia!
Working with us
Successful events are built on teamwork and Staging Connections boasts an exceptional team. A team with a passion for events and a passion for delivering the best event every time.
We employ the brightest talent and as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) we are committed to nurturing and enhancing employee growth, development and empowerment.
Audio Visual and Event Production Training Opportunities
Staging Connections has been a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) (registration number 91030) since 2004 and is committed to developing the next generation of event professionals.
We offer our full time employees the CUA30415 Certificate III in Live Production and Services qualification, as well as other event related units of competency. All of our training programs are based around an on-the-job curriculum. Trainees will gain invaluable hands-on experience with the latest in live event production technology, under the guidance of industry experts. Staging Connections is proud to offer this award-winning live event production training program, and are always looking for passionate and dedicated new recruits looking to advance their careers.
Download course information
Australia No media download found.
Trainee Application Form
Get in touch
For more information on training opportunities available for full time staff, please contact our Training team on email@example.com